Ratings for Dr. Mikhail I. Rakhmanine

Excellent surgeon, I am very satisfied with my outcome

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

his russian ways just don't work here in US. he doesn't get it. not compassionate enough to be a good doctor. He was not very good at listening to provide an accurate diagnosis. went to another AMERICAN doctor and he got my diagnosis accurate spot on.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

He is a life saver! When my reversal failed he was covering for my surgeon over the weekend and was the 1 to send me for the tests and called my surgeon to come in right away to do the emergency surgery. Even though I wasnt his patient he kept checking in on me throughout my over 3 wk stay in LVH and he even stayed to assist my surgeon with the emergency surgery which was on a Sunday. Truely a wonderful caring doctor. His fast action and taking me seriously when I expressed concern saved my life.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

i wish more doctors would be like him.he is the Best..if only he could be my family doctor i'd have it made.by far the best doctor i have ever seen

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012