Dr. Collie B. Shaw

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Collie B. Shaw

Dr Shaw is awesome! The staff are extremely nice and they run on time, which is very much appreciated. I would recommend Dr Shaw to anyone without hesitation

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

EXCELLENT CARE!!! I took my Grand daughter to Dr Shaw for a 2nd opinion. Dr Shaw took the time to get to know my grand daughter and listen to my concerns tubes that were placed in my grand daughters ears a month prior with alot of problems afterwards. Dr Shaw handled everything great this past Friday he replaced her plastic tubes with metal ones and i already see a difference in the post care of her ears!!!! Thank you Dr Shaw for listening and taking great care of my grand daughter!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Shaw is a very kind and caring doctor! He is a down to earth person, doesn't have the "better than everyone" complex that a lot of doctors do. He's extremely knowledgable in his field of medicine. I would highly recommend him to adults and children both! My family has used him for years, and we sure think a lot of him!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Shaw is the most personable doctor I have ever seen, not just as a Dr. but as a person too. He did some testing on my husband who was having hearing problems and told us that he needed hearing aids. His staff was just as helpfull and now Jim can hear much much better. I would rank Dr. Shaw among the best.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Is a real person. Dosen't have the God Complex that so many doctors have.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr Shaw did not help my husband AT ALL. Still doing surgery the old-fashioned way. Would not admit that he had done something wrong.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

He is very caring and personable.He makes you feel at home and very knowledgeable. I think that he is a very good doctor and I highly reconmend him!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2006

Dr. Collie B. Shaw's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1990)

UnitedHealthcare