Ratings for Dr. Serge Menkin

HORRIBLE!!!!!! I had a radiofrequency ablation and put under for the ENTIRE procedure. This resulted in months of pain!!! I went to another pain management doctor who told me this is MALPRACTICE!!!!!!! DURING THIS PROCEDURE WHEN THE NEEDLES ARE BEING PLACED SHOULD YOU BE PUT UNDER!!! I HAVE CONSULTED WITH A LAWYER!!! I WOULD NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!!! I ALSO NOTICED ONLINE THIS IS STATED--- Prosecutors had also accused two physicians of aiding and abetting Belfer, but dropped criminal charges last week against Dr. Varuzhan Dovlatyan, 58, and Dr. Serge Menkin, 36. I WOULD SERIOUSLY RECONSIDER ANY APPOINTMENTS WITH THIS DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

nd back issues that no other doctor could!!!! Tara is also a great secretary ,always prompt with returning phone calls and setting up procedures /appointments.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Tara is incompetent. Seriously, no answering service and she she a flu for 2 weeks and lies to Primary Care Physician??? This is not a pain management practice more like mismanagement. Serious HIPA issue. Sad to see the patients cow towing to Tara in the hopes she will answer their call or give the dr your message. This girl is giving medical advice?? She is incompetent and rude. I fired this Dr and he had the audacity to send my a cover your ass discharge letter.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Very late every time I seen him and seemed unconcerned about where people have to be after waiting an hour and half of the scheduled time. Starts out good then after the second appointment he hardly listens to you, moody and he does what is wants regardless of what you told him. Someone else in the waiting room very upset told me the same thing. I felt as though I was talking to myself and ended up in way…..more pain after a procedure. Another doctor told me a mistake he made in the procedure was the reason for the extreme continued pain I was having. Needless to say I would never ever go back and would not recommend him to anyone. I hope other's read this and save themselves the time and pain!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012