Ratings for Dr. Vinus K. Patel

Staff was rude and horrible to work with! They don't work with clients that have life issues come up and cancel appointments in a timely manner!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Vinus has been my doctor for years now and she has always been very knowledgable and doesn't waste my time. She also doesn't beat around the bush so if you need a kick in the butt you get it. Her staff needed a lot of work the first few years but things are now running very,very smoothly and as a health professional I am very pleased with the service I get.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

Experienced the same routine as others here. Met with me for 5 mins, ordered labs, made me wait for two week follow up to find out my appt was booked wrong day. Waited in office for over an hour and finally left, still without results. Office assistant called next day to say labs were normal. Still no explanation for my symptoms and apparently the doctor could care less whether I ever get better.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Seems only to be interested in racking up charges. Calls you in for unnecessary appointments, then tells you to schedule her office for labs, then calls you back in for lab results only to tell you they're fine. Prescribes maintenance medication and then denies refills unless you return again to her office every 90 days for the same three appointment scam. Her staff is the worst - rude and incompetent. Does nothing, even when told to by doctor, other than tell you to come back in. This doctor and her staff are in it only for the $$$.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Was charged $25 for a no show appointment which was their office clerical mistake. I was there that day, just at the wrong time. They refuse to remove the charges and have lost 4 other patients now besides me.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

I find Dr Patel very personable. She takes her time to talk and not rush thru my exam. The Dr. before her was always rushing to get thru and never took the time to listen or ask if I had other concerns. When I would ask a question about something, she seemed to be annoyed. Not so with Dr. Patel. I recommend her to others. Thanks, Dr. Patel. Her staff has been also helpful.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. Patel treated my husband and I for 4 years. Very competent and thorough. Very compassionate. She would still be our doctor but we moved out of state. However, continued to cover us until we found a new physician. Staff leaves a lot to be desired and impacts total practice unfortunately. The only issues we ever had were caused by office staff and not the doctor. I don't agree with many of the comments left by others. Dr. Patel is an excellent physician; she just needs to get a better support staff.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

The staff at this office does not belong in the healthcare field. They were rude, made setting up the appointment very difficult, and when speaking with others, found their experience was the same. I thought it would get better a the doctor, it didn't. She completly supports this rude, inept staff. Won't be back or recommend.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

I love Dr. Patel, she always remembers my history & is very personable. Her front office staff can be a little uncaring but she is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

I really like Dr. Patel. She is personable and always helpful.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Vinus K. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1998)