Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Zollo

Dr. Zollo was incredible with our son. He was very personable and knowledgeable. He went the extra mile to make sure that our son was taken care of. He truly worked with us. He took the time to really help us understand and gave us options to choose from. He is the kind of doctor you wish you had for yourself. We will recommend him to our friends. He exceeded our expectations and gave us much better care than we were expecting. Our best experience with a pediatrician ever. We think he is one of the best kept secrets .

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

We love Dr. Zollo. Just love him, love him, love him. He has been very good to listen to my concerns and intuition as a mother and really takes the time to explain things and discuss my children's care with me. My kids love him and feel comfortable with him also. And we've loved the staff, the office and the other doctors and Physician's Assistants who work with him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2006

Dr. Kenneth A. Zollo's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1981)