Ratings for Dr. Cheryl Ho

I totally agree with the previous rating. Dr. Ho does not care for her patients. She treats them as numbers - she did DNA testing (for his lung cancer) on my husband and never gave us time to even try out the medication, as she kept referring us to various other clinical trials just to fill up the numbers (PET scan, extended Radiation therapy etc). We did not need Radiation - which eventually killed him. why would you do radiation on one organ when you know it is spread in other organs as well. We only took the medication suggested by DNA testing results (oral chemo) for 3-4 days and felt the difference. But we were asked to stop as we could not take it while we are getting Radiation (another clinical trial), She did not even signed her reports on time. Therefore I could not get a copy of the report to get second opinion. She is just wasting money we all donate. Please refuse to see her. She is a bad Dr. she kept asking us to call her Cheryl , not Dr. Ho, WELL WE NEED A GOOD DR. NOT A FRIEND. so please stop trying to be friendly and use us as rats. Please be a good Dr. and take care for your patients.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

That person never took time to listen to our concerns or give answers. She said that certain medication will not work for my mother even though biopsy sample was NOT taken. I don't even see her as a doctor, rather a scientist pretending to be a physician.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017