Ratings for Dr. Christine M. Lee

Wonderful doctor. Very supportive and knowledgeable. I have every confidence in her.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

She will kill you under the cloak of white robes. Run from this monster fast and your better off. She is a money hungry and care little for non Chinese.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Such terrible doctor !! Stay away from her if you care about your health! She is very unprofessional and very hopeless about her patients, extremely rude, and she has a very poor performance on her surgeries. She lied about my surgery and took a consent from me a minute from the surgery! Her poor performance in robotic surgery and her inability to perform the surgery has made my sickness worse. She is not trustworthy and I have to say my experience with her was horrifying! I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

This Dr is one of the most arrogant people I have ever met! Horrible bedside manner and very rude! Would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Good surgeon..terrible follow up care by doctor lee.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

I am alive because of the knowledge and expertise of Dr. Lee. She started an aggressive treatment against my cancer over 5 years ago. I had confidence in her from the very start. She took time to explain my options and gave me the hard facts so I could make the best decision. I would recommend her to any of my friends or family.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Lee is very compassionate doctor. She explained my diagnosis really well answerd all my questions. She did not pressure me for surgery she gave me time think about it and asked me to call back to schedule. My call was returned the same day I called to schedule surgery and it was after five o'clock. The sweet little girl that called made sure my question got answer she did not rush me off the phone at the end of the call she made sure that if I had any other questions that would come up later on just call and she would get them answerd. I will recommend Dr. Lee. The only problem I did have was making a appointment. I called the office 3-4 times the person that does new patient appointment is rude does not return the call like she says she will. Other than that the front office and the little nurse make you feel like family.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr Lee saved my life when I was very ill with Ovarian Cancer. She treated me like I was her only patient. She gave me the faith to carry on when I was at my lowest and most fearful. She is a highly skilled surgeon. Yes, you might wait some, but that is par for the course when seeing a highly skilled physician. People have issues that come up which attributes to patient's waits. Being in the healthcare provider field myself, I totally get it. But when you see her, she does not rush your visit. She has a chemo lounge in her office which is very convenient and the chemo nurse is fabulous. If you ever need a gynecological oncologist I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Lee is very knowledgeable and has excellent bed-side manner. She explains her diagnosis very well and ensures all questions are answered.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Lee is an excellent surgeon, however has taken on too much and is way overworked. Phone calls from patients are not returned by anyone. This fine doctor needs to realize the need to share the responsibilities.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Christine M. Lee's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in The Woodlands, TX