Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Massarelli

Daniel Massarelli has been my doctor for 9 years and doctor to my wife (a nurse) and various family members over about 30 years. He treats the whole person, always begining with inquiries into family and quality of life, and finishing with data. We've been dancing around cholesterol and statins for years now. I'm reluctant to take medications, he appreciates that healthy lifestyle is always a better fix, but he won't let me off the hook with mere good intentions. An already good diet improved, coradid artery ultrasound, 20 pounds lost (now 23) and kept off for 3 years, and added only this spring intense daily exercise have been my prescriptions so far. We'll see how last week's bloodwork turns out. Like my cholesterol, he zeroed in on another family members hoarse voice, leading to discovery of precancerous nodules on his vocal cords - probably saving his life. I've never noticed punctuality issues in his office, but then I regard medical care differently than say a Dunkin Donuts drive through. I will say that while he's a busy man, and I've ocassionally had to meet with a member of his excellent staff as appropriate, I've never felt rushed or administered to by the clock such that questions and concerns were left unaddressed.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

always late at least 45 minutes plus wait in the waiting room then 15 minutes in the room...........

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Daniel R. Massarelli's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1984)

Ameritas