Ratings for Dr. Ilan Shapira

My PCP found something in my blood and has no idea what exactly it is, so she referred me to the heme specialist. I sent the doctor the results of all blood tests I had in advance. His assistant first came to see me. Apparently she did not read the lab results and had no idea what I was talking about. She made another copy of my test results (exact ones I sent over earlier) and claimed that it would be easier for her to have the papers in front of eyes and left! Then a fellow doctor came in and talked to me. After asking a few questions, she asked me to take off my shirt and wait. Finally, I got to see Dr Shapira. He said that he had reviewed all of my paperworks and I'm fine. He sent me out without even explaining anything to me or asking me a single question! I was trying to ask him, and he was just very impatient and didn't want to talk anymore. The total visit time was less than 20 minutes. Overall, the staff are not friendly and caring at all.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014