Ratings for Dr. Dennis L. Coburn

My employer changed insurance companies and Dr. Coburn isn't on it, but I'm staying with him because he has been so incredibly helpful. I don't feel I can really put a price on the help I receive from his counsel. I recommend him most highly!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Finding Dr. Coburn has been a godsend for me. I have been looking for a competant Phd Psychologist for the longest time to deal with my own pathology issues. I now feel confident I have found the right therapist and would highly recommend Dr. Coburn to anyone that would ask for a referral.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Coburn is a wonderful therapist who is very knowledgable and helpful. He listens and offers a way for each individual to participate in understanding their own issues. He is firm when necessary but also very understanding. I learned a tremendous amount in only 8 sessions and have since applied it to my daily life. I would absolutely reccommend him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

I am so happy I met him, he has always been professional, kind, and knowledgeble on every question or concern.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2010

Dr. Coburn has been extremely effective in dealing with me (personally), my wife (personally), and our marriage.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008