Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Lonian

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Lonian for the past 7 years, and we have always found him to be a very efficient, patient and trustworthy physician. He works untiringly to find the cause of our symptoms, then expediently provides prescriptions or prescriptive care for us. We have had the opportunity to change doctors (because of relocation to another section of town), but we chose instead to make the drive to his office even though it is 15 miles or so from where we now live. We love Dr. Lonian and his staff. They take pride in what they do, and they are a credit to the health profession!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Great Guy, I went to him last december. He was very patient adn understanding.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

I found that Dr. Lonian was very unprofessional when I saw him. He didnt listen to my chief complaints (med refills and dermatology) He performed many diagnostic test and told me he would discuss them with me in a month! He refused to refer me to my Opthalmologist and I have serious glaucoma! When I called his assistant she was confused stating some of his orders were unclear. I have worked in the medical field for 30 yrs. I never have been treated this way, nor have I ever treated a patient in such an unprofessional manner.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

If you need somthing other than blood work find another Dr. The office staff are lazy and seem to be into taking care of personal matters before your needs.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

This doctor will schedule blood work at every appointment, then you have to make another appointment for him to go over the blood work whether the tests were negative or not. He is ripping off the insurance system.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

He advises patients against taking vitamin supplements. Doesn't seem to know a lot about nutrition at all.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

Dr. Robert D. Lonian's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1973)