Ratings for Dr. Silwan CHEDID

Dr Chedid is taking great care of my Mom. He makes sure her pain was well controlled, he is funny, and has really good bedside manor. I feel like we know what our options are, and mom has the info she needs to make the choices on which treatment that are right for her.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Nice and helpful Dr. He explains things well. Great bedside manor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Chedid is a kind and caring soul. He took time to take care of me and answer my questions. Unlike the 1st cancer doctor who just tried to push chemo and hurry me out the door, I felt that Dr. Chedid genuinely cared and listened.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Chedid helped me overcome breast cancer. I cannot begin to discribe how scared I was before I saw him, but he took time to explain everything to me and helped me get through it all. I have been a breast cancer survivor for 2 years and 3 months. I am glad that I took a friends advice (she also is a breast cancer survivor who recieved care from Dr. Chedid) and recieved such special care from that wonderful doctor. His staff and especially his nurses are also very special people.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008