Ratings for Dr. Otto Goyco

Have requested several times to meet Dr. Goyco. After over 2 years not once. His assistants are rude and not helpful at all except one, Jocelyn Sebastian. I believe she is his PA and is great in trying to compensate for his lack of interest and the poor attitudes of the rest of the staff. Being an owner of a company I have no idea how he stays in business.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Excellent! Doctor! He is always available to answer questions and you can fully trust in him. Medical knowledge is excellent too.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

THE BEST! Knowledgeable, thorough and caring. Dr. Goyco has been my doc for many years.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Not chattry but suscient and to the point. very complete, thorough and observent, professional in every way, and competent...like him very much, been seeing him for about 7-8 yrs now. would not change. facilitates quesions.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Goyco for the past 11 years. I have had routine physicals as well as many other appointments needed for various minor ailments. He and his staff have always been very professional, caring and knowledgeable. Dr. Goyco came to the hospital to check on me when I was admitted as a result of having chemo treatments. I have experienced a situation when having a general conversation during an exam, he heard me say something that made his pursue the conversation to make sure I did not have a certain problem. He reviews results of tests made for a specialist and follows up as needed; this is now he found an issue with my thyroid based on the tests run for my cancer. My issue with the thyroid is now under control. I feel very comfortable and enjoy talking with him.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

We recently switched over to this office from Cumming Family Medical. If you want real rude, just go there. We have only seen the PA at Goyco's office since the switch and she is amazing, engaging and personable. My daughter has hard to find veins. The nurse got in in 1 try. They had candy and soda on hand when my daughter became ill, to bring her blood sugar up. We got results with in 24-48 hours via phone call of labwork. There was a billing error, it was promptly fixed and they were nice about it. I never had this treatment with our former office and all I can say is if you want rude and you want to be nickel and dimed, try CFM. This office signs forms without a fee, doesn't schedule follow-ups just because and patient care seems to matter to them. We feel like we're getting the royal treatment and educated people who know what they are doing, not just "doing" to make a profit.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

This is an AMAZING doctor. He literally saved my life.. I just wish Deidra was back!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Do not go to this doctor!!! After 3 years of being a patient it seems as his new patients are much more important. Diedra, his nurse assistante is a rude **** that doesn't care about their patient's well being.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Dr. Otto Goyco's Credentials

• Univ Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Fac De Cien Med, Santiago (Grad. 1989)

• Bcbs Georgia
Commercial Insurance Company
Golden Rule
Multiplan
National Elevator
Principle Life Insurance
Universal American

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Have requested several times to meet Dr. Goyco. After over 2 years not once. His assistants are rude and not helpful at all except one, Jocelyn Sebastian. I bel..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Always willing to spend the time needed to talk about my health. He's a quality physician with a great attitude."

February 12, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2331286'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 6, 2014