Ratings for Dr. Kathleen A. Reilly

A disgrace to her profession. Narcissistic to the core. Fueled only by her unquenchable thirst for power and her pathological need to be right at all cost. Keep looking for better.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I must say that, in spite of negative reviews below, I was helped tremendously by Dr. Reilly. She was very insightful with regards to the issues I brought to her. She listened attentively, gave me a professional opinion of what was going on. What I really enjoyed was her interest in getting to know me, and give me an honest assessment of what was going on with me, as well as the others who were in my life. I can't speak for anyone else, but I am enormously grateful!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

This woman makes illogical and uninformed suggestions and gives advice that isn't workable. She says she's the best in the city. Very hard to talk to. Keeps you coming back more than necessary. Pretty obvious she wants the fees. Fake concern. Horrible therapist!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Made me feel like I could not get better for years. Short tempered and not able to explain what my weaknesses are. No treatment plan.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014