Ratings for Dr. William E. Lee

Dr. Lee is informative and knowledgeable. He recommended surgeons and radiologist outside of his normal recommendations so I could do brachytherapy, which is 1 week radiation instead of traditional 5 week. He gives you all your options and allows you to do what is best. After round one of chemo he asked me is it worth it? He then told me the pros and cons of continuing. As he put it give him 12 weeks and he'd give me the rest of my life. With that logic I continued and my chance of reoccurrence is 7%. I'd recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

I truely like Dr. Lee. He realizes coming to his offices, seeing him and his staff is a tramatic experience for most people. Both he and his staff were personable, listened, took their time with myself as well as the other patients I saw there. He took time to ask questions, listen, and to explain procedures, his thoughts on my problems. I think he is one of the best I have seen and would send friends and family to see him should the need be. They would be in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I have been to a lot of doctors, and Dr. Lee is the epitome of what a doctor should be. He was extremely thorough, took his time, went in depth to a great extent to find the root cause of the problem. He was also very friendly, and did not exude a feeling of superiority.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Waited 20 minutes in the examine room while listening to him joke with his staff outside the door about beer while I waited. He was rude and insensitive once he finally saw me.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Most knowledgable doctor I've ever known with an impressive background.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

This doctor was rude and arrogant. I got my co-pay back and left after 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Dr. Lee is a very intelligent hem/onc. His knowledge puts me at ease and I feel reassured after my visit.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Lousy with my family members!!! Poor report with my other doctors. Not intended to be libelous, this is justthe facts of my experiance.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2006

Dr. William E. Lee's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)