Ratings for Dr. Shi-Tze Lu

I am 35, diabetic, female, rape survivor. I found Dr. Lu after many months of trying to find someone who actually gave a darn about me. Dr. Lu takes his time with his patients, cares, LISTENS to me and above all is thorough. Mandy, his RN, is the BEST! After a change in my employer insurance didn't have him on our plan, that didn't matter, I refused to go with one of the plans "in-network" doctors and stayed with Dr. Lu (no matter if I had to pay out of pocket). He's that good!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr. Lu is PCP to both my husband and myself. He takes the time to get to know his patients. He genuinly cares for his patients. He never acts like I'm bothering him with my million questions. Becky and Mandy are the BEST as well. I highly recommend Dr. Lu.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Lu has been my PCP for three years now. After "doc hopping" for someone who gave a dern. He and his staff are great. He listens and boy does he provide feedback, so beware to add a little extra time for the open talks that can easily take 45 minutes. However having a doctor care enough to be thorough and talk to you is wonderful. He's caught somethings I thought were a fluke. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lu.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Dr. Shi-Tze Lu's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)