Ratings for Dr. Mitchell E. Spero

Dr. Spero is an exceptional Therapist. He thinks out of the box and tries to find ways to help resolve my problems. I highly recommend his expertise.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Spero has been instrumental to keeping my family happy and healthy. When nothing else worked, he was able to get my daughter to (finally) stop sucking her thumb using hypnosis. He really cares and works tirelessly to not only diagnose and determine an issue when my son was dealing with depression but used friendly techniques like playing chess and story telling to help him relate and understand he isn't alone. I'm proud to say my son is a happy college sophomore who feels confident and doing well in school.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I waited an hour for my appointment. The staff when you call is terrible and if they have to call you back they never do. He likes to cut you off from talking and talk about himself instead and his accomplishments. He seems to have ADHD or something like that I think. And yes, I agree with other reviews, he likes to use tests for some odd reason.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I was a patient of Dr Spero's and could not believe how many calls and walk out of sessions he did. I also waited over 30 for my appointment on a regular basis. I do not see him anymore. He is not a professional

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I don't know who wrote the comment below but Dr.Spero is one of the worsts Doctors I have ever met. He only cares about money and does not care about the patient. All he wants is tests, tests, tests so he can charge whatever he wants. To all of you out there who are well-off do not go to him because he takes advantage of you by asking for your credit card number when you fill paperwork and then he would charge whatever he wants. That was my mistake. I trusted him with this and he basically stole from me because he never called myself or my husband before giving the test to our child. He went ahead and did it without our approval.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Spero is such a great professional. He is very easy to deal with, down to earth, and I am very happy to have found him. My son is very happy with the way Dr. Spero's sessions go and has learned a lot from them. My son could not be in better hands. thank you and God bless you

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012