Ratings for Dr. Twinkle Myint

Dr. Myint is very good in her field and with her patients. If she had the staff to support her, she would be one of the best Doctors that I had ever seen, but good luck with her staff. Not once have I been able to contact her off and get what I need without several follow ups before it was actually done. The medical assistant is working in an area above her level.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Myint is a caring, careful, and thorough physician but her staff leaves a lot to be desired. They do not return calls in a timely manner and many times not at all. They also incorrectly follow directions. I don't want to change doctors but I may have to if the staff support does not improve.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr. Myint is a great doctor -- professional, thorough, and caring. But good luck getting her staff to answer the phone (i.e. turn off the after-hours recording) in a timely manner -- I regularly wait nearly an hour to reach them if I have to call in the morning.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Myint is the best. You could not ask for a better doctor. She is a very caring person and will do whatever it takes to make sure your questions are answered before you leave her office. My whole family sees her, we have been going to Dr. Myint for about 15 years or more. Love, love love her!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Myint has been my internal doctor for 15 years. She is the best and most caring doctor ever. Rarely do I have to wait long for my appointment. When I do I am confident it is due to taking care of another patient's needs. She never rushes to be done and is very personable. She asks about the treatment from her staff and she has changed them up over the years if they did not work out with her style. I admire that in her.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Myint is a caring Doctor. She actually listens to her patients. She fights for her patients. Her staff is the best. I looked for 4 years when we were transplanted to the DFW area, before I found her. I recommend her to any one that is looking for a Doctor who listens, and helps.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Wonderful doctor!!!!!!! So caring, patient and she listens!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Myint is not one of those "get em in, get em out" doctors. She takes the time to stop, and actually listen. I had been a patient for years, but my husband had gone to another doctor who was always in a rush and didn't listen. He suffered for years with what his doctor said was indigestion. I took him to Dr. Myint and in that first visit, she had diagnosed him with gall bladder issues. He was rushed to the ER and had surgery within the day. She is one in a million and I cannot say enough good things about her dedication to caring for patients.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I have been a patient for over 10 years and now my whole family sees her. You could not ask for a better doctor who cares about her patients. We love her and her staff!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

All of my life I have seen uncaring old men that don't listen to my issues. It was so shocking my first visit because she spent the time to get to know me and my issues and has done so with every visit since. She was recommended to me by a friend and I don't hesitate to recommend her to other friends.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dr. Twinkle Myint's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1994)