Ratings for Dr. Natverlal M. Patel

careless staff and doctor. not at all satisfied with the service. wouldn't recommend it to anyone. filthy office.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Patel is my son's pediatrician and was also my husband's pediatrician from the day he was born. He is very knowledgeable and knows exactly what is wrong every time. He is a fast visit because he knows his profession. I trust him as a pediatrician. His staff are lovely ladies, they are caring towards the children, but they are human beings and expect to be treated as such, if you are rude to them they will be rude to you - simple as that.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Good doctor and staff. I will recommended to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I would like to mention that I have not been to this doctor. My current pediatrician have this doctor as back up. When I called for appointment, the staff rudely said that I need to wait for my doctor to come and that the vaccination can wait. This just shows how considerate the doctor and his staffs are. I would never go to doctor with such inconsiderate and rude staff.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

The doctor and his staff is rude specially his receptionist in perth amboy. He gave us an expired sample medicine and didn't gave us prescription for the medicine(He told us to make another visit for the prescription so that he can get the copay again).When we went to change the sample medicine receptionist said that the medicine is good for one month after expiry.(Cant believe it). The office is old , no tissues also to clean the nose if child is sick. Doctor thinks more of money and less about kid. My daughter had no fever , very little cough we ask him to give flu shot. He refuse to give it and ask to come after a week(copay..charging insurance again). She goes to school and now she is sick again.I have change the doctor, he may be knowledgable considering his experience but his attitude is of minting money and not caring for the child. After taking so many heavy medicines my daughter fall sick again within 1 week after completing course of antibiotics and other medicines.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

The receptionist is very very rude and it seems she is the owner and handling this doctor and as well as other doctors in the clinic. Dr. Natvarlal is not a good listner. I don't find him friendly with us. We went for my 1st baby and now we have planned to change the pediatrician. I would never recommend anybody to go there.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

our experience with this doctor is that he is very irresponsible and rude person.THE STAFF is very rude.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

cold office,staff very rude could not accommodate faxing dr's excuse after explaining it would be to inconvenient to stop by because of work schedule.not professional,not caring.complained to DR. and he seem to make up excuse for his rude staff.only cash copay accepted.TOTAL NIGHTMARE.only good thing was quick visit because there was only 2 patients in office including me.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

I've been going to Doctor Patel since I was born (almost 24 years ago). He is really the best doctor you can find. Since I am older, I shouldn't be going to a pediatrician. Everytime I see another doctor, I never feel better. After I see him, I feel much better. After another "doctor" misdiagnosed my Mantoux reading and I was suspicious since I had a big red bump on my arm, I went to Dr. Patel right away and he saw that I was exposed to TB and got me on my medicine ASAP. He is really loyal to his patients.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr. Natverlal M. Patel's Credentials

• Mp Shah Med Coll, Saurashtra Univ, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1967)

Healthnet