Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Barnhart

Dr. Brian Barnhart was amazing during my root canal. I was so scared. His staff including himself talked me thru everything. This was the easiest procedure. He took very good care of me. If I ever need another root canal, I will only go to him. Gentle, sincere and very patient!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Staff is amazing and dr barnhart was fantastic!!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

The staff is excellent. Very friendly. I came in for an emergency root canal for my child. Met Dr Barnhart and he is an extreme disappointment. He is rude. Lacks any pleasant and reassuring personality. This practice was referred to me by my dentist which I am surprised by. I asked a lot of questions and he Dr Burnhart seemed dumbfounded that I was asking him. He does not give a good vibe at all. Told me it's possible he would not finish root canal , I asked why and he was very sarcastic and said "because we squeezed her in today" Not impressed. I'm paying 1300 out of pocket for his services for my child and he has a horrible physician manner. If this was not an emergency I would have walked out after speaking to him. So far a horrible experience with Dr. Barnhart. A+ to the staff though!

Submitted February 7, 2017