Ratings for Dr. Jason Tache

Dr. Tache is very knowledgeable he has a positive attitude and makes me feel hopeful. On the other hand his staff is unfriendly Barbara is extremely rude always has an attitude and hung up the phone on me. The receptionist at the front is always in a bad mood never smiles the patients are more friendly then this staff. Another advice get a tv in that depressing lobby people are waiting for hours.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have recently been diagnosed, with Cancer, one of the worst things anyone can hear. I called the office of Dr. Tache and explained what I was calling for, and was transferred to a voicemail advising me to leave my name and number and that they would contact me within 24 hours. Really? Thank goodness there are other options. A personal touch goes a long way. If you ever review this information Dr. Tache, and staff, please try to remember that. Yes there are probably many patients, but we all want to be treated with respect, and with a human who understands our fears. Food for thought....

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Tache spent most of his time looking at his computer to input information and not facing me. He had my various test results and I was in his exam room for a consultation. I asked him to tell me what he might be looking for, as he wanted further testing. He refused to answer me. After waiting more than a month for an appointment and living with apprehension, he dismissed my concern. This meant yet another month until after testing and the next appointment. Dr. Tache may have credentials, but doesn't know how to deal with patients' emotional needs, that are as important as their medical needs.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016