Ratings for Dr. Martin J. Wohl

Dr. Wohl is a superb physician and caring individual. Was my principal doctor for almost 40 years. Practical, knowledgeable, well-read, provided network of outstanding specialists when needed.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

I found Dr. Wohl to be knowledgeable and quite experienced, but one more than one occasion, his attitude seemed dismissive when I brought certain concerns I had to his attention. My bigger issue is with his long-time assistant/nurse/secretary, who is extraordinarily unresponsive, and projects a detectable blase attitude. Instead of scheduling appointments, she has asked me on multiple occasions to call HER back in an appropriate amount of time to remind her. There was even once when, in an urgent situation, I had left a message on their answering service; they never bothered with a response. I have the general sense that things are quite disorganized. I would not recommend him for new patients.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2006

Dr. Martin J. Wohl's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1957)