Ratings for Dr. Jesse R. Campbell

I have been a patient of Dr. Campbell for 8 years. He always take the time to listen to me and explains everything thoroughly. He never makes you feel like he is rushing to get out of the room. He will sit and talk you through what is happening and what the process will be to make you better. He is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Campbell was the worst Dr. I ever had. I went to him for 4 years. Every year I complained that something was not quit right with my body. I could tell I wasn't my normal self. He dismissed it, and never followed up with me. After three years I insisted on additional test to determine what was going on with my body. Sure enough something was wrong. When he finally referred me to a OBGYN, she asked why had I waited so long to see her. Not to mention all the medications he prescribed that had nothing to do with my condition. Why should I have to ask the doctor to do his job?

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Best doctor I've had, he's taking care of my family for 10 years now. Very knowledgeble, he takes time to explain and answer any questions you may have. The longest I've had to wait is around 5 minutes. His nurse always returns my calls.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

I've seen Dr. Campbell for about 5 years. I've always had to do my own research and suggest to him what treatment I need. Even though I've had elevated liver enzymes for the last three years, he said to no worry about it. He never tested me for Hep C. I have now found out from a different doctor that I have Hep C. When I asked him why he didn't test me, his response was that I didn't fit the profile of someone who might have contracted it. I had all the symptoms but I guess I just didn't "look" like some one that would have it.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Dr Campbell is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is very compassionate and is very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Dr. Campbell is a very compassionate and understanding doctor. He is very knowlegable and does not waste your time. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Dr. Jesse R. Campbell's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edmond, OK