Ratings for Dr. Allan L. Rowley

Dr Rowley treated my spouse for years and never tried any techniques other than epidural injections or even did an EMG to determine whether or not he had never damage. He treated him as a drug addict and said that his pain was Physiological and that he needed to learn to live with it. After seeing a more qualified physician we have had tests and it's been determined that he has nerve damage and he's being treated with other non-narcotic options and has received more treatment in 3 weeks than he did in 5 years. The new office has treated him like a human and he has hope that Dr Rowley never provided.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

My son had a serious wrist injury. I attended most of the appointments. It turns outs that my son became so overwhelmed with pain that now we are dealing with both blood clots and with high blood pressure as a result. I feel as though Dr. Rowley stereotyped my son thinking he was a young kid who wanted drugs. He did not listen and did not have the insight to know better. I cannot say with confidence that Dr. Rowley has the skill to assess unique circumstances. I do believe he can read the instructions provided by insurance companies to follow a specific protocol. I cannot recommend.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Rowley is an exceptional physician. I came to him after bouncing around to different "pain management" providers. Dr. Rowley was the only one who was able to offer me relief from my back pain. He is experienced and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain my treatment options and provided me with a care plan. Using interventional techniques and injections I can finally say I am pain-free. Thank you Dr. Rowley and the whole staff at the Spine Institute of Arizona. I would recommend this practice & Dr. Rowley to anyone who is sufferring from back pain or neck pain.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Dr. Allan L. Rowley's Credentials

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Workers Comp