Ratings for Dr. Randy Agolia

My family highly recommends Dr. Agolia and his office staff. We now live in Florida and my oldest son who is 17 still flies home to see Dr. Agolia for his check-ups and well visits. Even though we are 850 miles away he and his staff go above and beyond to take care of issues when they arise.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

I am a father of six. I have been to a number of other pediatricians. None compare Dr. Agolia is everything you would want for your child's health care. Kind, compassionate, not at all condescending, and happy all the time. We are delaying our kids vaccinations and the staff here is totally accommodating. Very nice staff and competent billing staff.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

We love Dr. Agolia! He has been great with our son (and with me & my husband too!). We have referred all of our friends to him because we think he is the best!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr Agolia has been my daughters doctor for many years now and I cant say anything but great things about him. He has a great bed side manner and I always know he will do whatever needs to be done to help us.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr, Agolia has been the pediatrician of my 3 children for over 6 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to make sure you are comfortable with diagnosis and treatment. I have recommended him to several friends and I trust him completely with the health and care of my children.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

We love Dr. Agolia! I have taken my children there for many years.He is very knowledgeable and never rushes you. Both of my children have asthma and severe allergies. He also has asthma and allergies. He relates and understands how the kids feel with this and doesn't disallow their discomfort.He is always there to answer your questions and is truely concerned about his patients. The nurses on staff are alway polite and helpful too. The one and only complaint about this office is one assistant who brings you in and takes your information for the doctor is very cold and impersonal she appears to be very unhappy with her job.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Great Doctor!! We really like him. We drive 40 minutes to see him. He never rushes you and spends time in answering all your questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Agolia was recommended to us when I was pregnant with our son and we absolutely love him. From day one, he had been not only kind and personable, but very knowledgeable and patient with questions. We will continue to see Dr Agolia for all of our children. The nurses who man the phones are always helpful and knowledgeable when I have called. On a side note, the technician is somewhat cold and appears to be unhappy with her job, but it is worth overlooking to see Dr. Agolia.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

We started going to Dr. Agolia when our original pediatrician retired from this practice. I guess it was over 10 years ago. We take our five kids to him. He is absolutely fantastic. Our kids love him and we do too.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr. Agolia is an outstanding physician, we have been with him for nine years now. Both of my girls and I absolutely love him as a Doctor. We live about 40 minutes away and refuse to switch doctors because we are so comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Dr. Randy Agolia's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1995)

Kaiser-Permanente