Ratings for Dr. Giovanni M. Baula

Awful. Awful, awful, awful, awful, awful and more awful that that if it is possible

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I have been a patient of Baula for about 8 years. Back when he was at Bayfront he had an assitant that was great up until the last few years. Going there went downhill quick. I actually only met this guy Baula once. Always dealt w/his assistants. The last couple years has been an absolute horrible experience. I have read that he lost his license in NJ I believe. After my last visit to his new office on Central, I will be findinding a new doctor. Horrible last visit waiting an hour to go into another room, waiting for another long time to see some Dr. Shaw that I did not know. Tried calling the office several times since my last physical and cannot even get a call back. Even left a message on the office managers voicemail and did not get a call back. What a waste of my yearly physical. I would not recommend this Baula guy.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014