Ratings for Dr. Bernard Degnan

My Child has type 1 diabetes. Dr Degnan does not care about his patients, or the issues they are facing. He told me that I am not part of my sons life, even though I have taken him to every appointment, and am his primary caregiver. My son is special needs, and Dr Degnan was not compassionate, or understanding of our situation. In fact he does not care. You cannot talk to him, he talks down to you, if you have a question, you have to talk to the nurse. Bad experience with him. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

My daughter was diagnosed with hypothyroidism at 13 by a family practioner. I wanted to get her help for her symptoms that seemed to be worsening. Dr. Degnan scolded me stating you can't treat a thyroid just on symptoms. He talked about sleep apnea but no advise/help for any of the ten symptoms she has been suffering with. He ran a full blood work but no one has called me back with results after two weeks! I feel sorry for any younger children seeing this man. He was rude, and dismissive.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Bernard Degnan's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1987)