Dr. Timothy Dettmer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Timothy Dettmer

The appointment was efficiently and in easy to understand language. There was little amount of waiting. Overall, it was a pleasant appointment.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

I had wax removed from my ears. I also talked to Dr. Dettmer about a bad taste in my mouth that I had been experiencing for several months after a tooth extraction. Dr. Dettmer examined my mouth and sinuses. He did not see any signs of infection. I remarked to Dr. Dettmer that I had a dental appointment scheduled on Monday, January 8th, for further examination and possible xrays. We left it at that.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr did great. Wish i would of had some sort of relaxant or sedative prior to the surgery though! Thank you Dr Dettmer and staff. Did great.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I was very satisfied with the explanation, the examination and the care provided by Dr. Dettmer and I planning to visit him in the future if necessary because he has excellent bedside manners and shows interest for his patients!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I am happy ,Because your attention is excellent. The personal in the clinic are friendly and cordials The doctors are very professionals. I wish the best and follow improvements Greetings Edgar Herrera Lehigh Hanson Cement Plant

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

my ears were filled with wax, didn't take long, and no pain, so I was happy, will recommend you

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Dettmer is outstanding! Karley has seen a lot of ENT's in the last ten years and Dr. Dettmer is by far the most friendly, knowledgeable and kind of them all! We are lucky to have him as a provider!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I don't know what to click on above for star ratings, so I will write it here. Dr. Dettmer, (the provider) did a great job. He was efficient and professional, friendly yet clear about his skills and knowledge. He explained what he was doing and what he saw in "layman's terms" so I could understand. He explained why no treatment was needed as it would not be beneficial for my needs. The staff was also friendly and efficient. Scheduling this appointment was easy. Your facility is super as patients/clients have access to all that is needed. My wait time was just right, as I filled out the paperwork and was ready to be seen almost right away. So my overall experience was excellent. If I ever need to return I wouldn't mind as all was just right!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr. Dettmer's manner, thoroughness, and expediting my situation so quickly!! He was totally competent & remedied the situation promptly. I also so appreciated the personal call about the biopsy results. Thank you. E. Wendt. An A rating!! An All excellent review.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Every aspect of my surgery went extremely well.. the staff was top notch.. very friendly and knowledgeable.. second to one!.. keep up the great work.. you have a great thing going!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Timothy Dettmer's Credentials

• English

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)
  • University of Iowa (Grad. 2005)

Pacificare