Dr. Timothy Dettmer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Timothy Dettmer

The whole experience was wonderful. The procedure was finished long before I thought it would have been and we were home resting within a few hours.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I can almost always count on being in and out within a reasonable amount if time and that Dr. Dettmer always listens and acknowledges my concerns. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr Dettmer was great. He “sees” you, not just your condition, which is so important psychologically. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

The staff was so friendly wait time was hardly at all and doctor Timothy came in and made me feel comfortable right away we got down to business and I know what the plan is

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Dettmer was very thorough in his explanations. And my son really liked how friendly he was with him

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

The appointment was efficiently and in easy to understand language. There was little amount of waiting. Overall, it was a pleasant appointment.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

I had wax removed from my ears. I also talked to Dr. Dettmer about a bad taste in my mouth that I had been experiencing for several months after a tooth extraction. Dr. Dettmer examined my mouth and sinuses. He did not see any signs of infection. I remarked to Dr. Dettmer that I had a dental appointment scheduled on Monday, January 8th, for further examination and possible xrays. We left it at that.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr did great. Wish i would of had some sort of relaxant or sedative prior to the surgery though! Thank you Dr Dettmer and staff. Did great.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I was very satisfied with the explanation, the examination and the care provided by Dr. Dettmer and I planning to visit him in the future if necessary because he has excellent bedside manners and shows interest for his patients!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I am happy ,Because your attention is excellent. The personal in the clinic are friendly and cordials The doctors are very professionals. I wish the best and follow improvements Greetings Edgar Herrera Lehigh Hanson Cement Plant

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Timothy Dettmer's Credentials

• English

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)
  • University of Iowa (Grad. 2005)

AARP
Medrisk
Megalife Insurance
Meritain
Pacificare
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Rocky Mountain Health Plans