Dr. Timothy Dettmer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Timothy Dettmer

Love the ENT staff, nurses and love al the doctors. Very professional staff. And always find a solution to whatever I'm there for.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Wanted to have advise from a specialist about my thyroid condition. Dr.Dettmer was informative and caring toward my concerns. I felt comfortable about his advise and thankful for his professional knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

No big deal with the wait as I had the time and know Drs and nurses are busy. Over all very happy

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Quick wait time and provided extra services that was needed which took extra time. We really appreciated it and it helped tremendously. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

You made the experience which I was not looking forward to a very easy and painless experience. Good Job

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I had a growth on the underside of my tongue. Dr Detmer removed it. Dr Detmer was friendly and spoke plainly for me to understand. I am pleased about my results with Dr. Dettmer.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

My overall experience with Dr Dettmer and his staff was excellent.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I was referred by Mercy Urgent Care when flushing out my ear canal failed to clear a blockage- Dr. Dettmer suctioned out the rest with a ear vac and I could hear again! Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Klayton has being having horrible ear infections and a hard time keeping tubes in, 3 sets before he was 3 years old. Dr Dettmer is amazing with Klayton and figuring out the best option. I’m very happy with the care and treatment that my son receives from him. Dr Dettmer is very friendly and personable.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

For going to a doctors appointment, it was a good experience. Very friendly staff, great "bedside manner", and everything was explained in easy to understand terms.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Timothy Dettmer's Credentials

• English

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)
  • University of Iowa (Grad. 2005)

UnitedHealthcare