Dr. Timothy Dettmer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Timothy Dettmer

I had a growth on the underside of my tongue. Dr Detmer removed it. Dr Detmer was friendly and spoke plainly for me to understand. I am pleased about my results with Dr. Dettmer.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

My overall experience with Dr Dettmer and his staff was excellent.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I was referred by Mercy Urgent Care when flushing out my ear canal failed to clear a blockage- Dr. Dettmer suctioned out the rest with a ear vac and I could hear again! Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Klayton has being having horrible ear infections and a hard time keeping tubes in, 3 sets before he was 3 years old. Dr Dettmer is amazing with Klayton and figuring out the best option. I’m very happy with the care and treatment that my son receives from him. Dr Dettmer is very friendly and personable.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

For going to a doctors appointment, it was a good experience. Very friendly staff, great "bedside manner", and everything was explained in easy to understand terms.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

The whole experience was wonderful. The procedure was finished long before I thought it would have been and we were home resting within a few hours.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I can almost always count on being in and out within a reasonable amount if time and that Dr. Dettmer always listens and acknowledges my concerns. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr Dettmer was great. He “sees” you, not just your condition, which is so important psychologically. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

The staff was so friendly wait time was hardly at all and doctor Timothy came in and made me feel comfortable right away we got down to business and I know what the plan is

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Dettmer was very thorough in his explanations. And my son really liked how friendly he was with him

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Timothy Dettmer's Credentials

• English

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)
  • University of Iowa (Grad. 2005)

Secure Horizons