Dr. Timothy Dettmer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Timothy Dettmer

Dr. Dettmer was very friendly and knowledgeable. It's not always easy to take my 1 year old places but I didn't have a sitter available for my daughter's appointment. At his age, he always wants to be on the move and Dr. Dettmer was helpful in keeping him corralled and even entertained. It was a good experience. Layla says, "he's really nice" :)

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Dettmer is a great doctor and is very polite. I would recommend him over any other ENT that I have had. He is very friendly and personable.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Dettmer and the staff of Mason City clinic. I was impressed with the time Dr. Dettmer spent attending to my condition and my questions. I will definitely seek his expertise again should the need arise.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Overall a great dr. Visit.. only thing that was a downfall was the wait.. they tell you to come in early which is fine.. but the doctor was running way behind.. but things happen.. great staff!! Good job too all!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Great bedside manner. very knowledgeable . Takes his time. Good with children. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Had surgery and everything went as told it would .

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

It was great. Very nice and explained everything as he did the procedures

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Treatment received was excellent. Dr Dettmer was very busy the day I was there so spent little time with me, maybe 10 minutes after a 45 minute wait in the main waiting room and another 15 minutes waiting in the exam room; would really like to see that improve.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Although the registration individual gave a bit of flack w/my request for Dr Dettmer vs the on call ENT who performed the emergent surgery- overall excellent score. Dr Dettmer has a history going back 8 years w/my family. Pam spoke to Dr Dettmer & he squeezed my little guy in at FCMH outreach for a f/u to emergent tubes- the wait at the end of his day wasn't torture & the staff there provided activities as well as cartoons on tv. This also saved me 30 miles in driving w/twins who aren't fans of long trips. I could not be more pleased with the level of compassion, expertise & sincere patient care that Dr Dettmer (& Pam) show for their patients. It helps that both my boys like him because a T & A w/Dr Dettmer is in their future. :)

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Dettmer put a tube in my left ear. He explained everything in detail as to what he was doing and what it would feel like to me. I had instant relief.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Timothy Dettmer's Credentials

• English

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)
  • University of Iowa (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Mason City, IA