Dr. Timothy Dettmer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Timothy Dettmer

Dr. Dettmer is outstanding! Karley has seen a lot of ENT's in the last ten years and Dr. Dettmer is by far the most friendly, knowledgeable and kind of them all! We are lucky to have him as a provider!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I don't know what to click on above for star ratings, so I will write it here. Dr. Dettmer, (the provider) did a great job. He was efficient and professional, friendly yet clear about his skills and knowledge. He explained what he was doing and what he saw in "layman's terms" so I could understand. He explained why no treatment was needed as it would not be beneficial for my needs. The staff was also friendly and efficient. Scheduling this appointment was easy. Your facility is super as patients/clients have access to all that is needed. My wait time was just right, as I filled out the paperwork and was ready to be seen almost right away. So my overall experience was excellent. If I ever need to return I wouldn't mind as all was just right!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr. Dettmer's manner, thoroughness, and expediting my situation so quickly!! He was totally competent & remedied the situation promptly. I also so appreciated the personal call about the biopsy results. Thank you. E. Wendt. An A rating!! An All excellent review.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Every aspect of my surgery went extremely well.. the staff was top notch.. very friendly and knowledgeable.. second to one!.. keep up the great work.. you have a great thing going!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Dettmer was very friendly and knowledgeable. It's not always easy to take my 1 year old places but I didn't have a sitter available for my daughter's appointment. At his age, he always wants to be on the move and Dr. Dettmer was helpful in keeping him corralled and even entertained. It was a good experience. Layla says, "he's really nice" :)

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Dettmer is a great doctor and is very polite. I would recommend him over any other ENT that I have had. He is very friendly and personable.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Dettmer and the staff of Mason City clinic. I was impressed with the time Dr. Dettmer spent attending to my condition and my questions. I will definitely seek his expertise again should the need arise.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Overall a great dr. Visit.. only thing that was a downfall was the wait.. they tell you to come in early which is fine.. but the doctor was running way behind.. but things happen.. great staff!! Good job too all!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Great bedside manner. very knowledgeable . Takes his time. Good with children. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Had surgery and everything went as told it would .

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Timothy Dettmer's Credentials

• English

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)
  • University of Iowa (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Mason City, IA