Ratings for Dr. Luis A. Osorio

My last appointment with Dr. Osorio took over 90 minutes between wait time and finally leaving. The nurse gave me an EKG that had a abnormal reading. He cam and had it done over with normal results. I waited over 45 minutes for him to come back in. The nurse came in and asked if he had been back. I told her no and that I really had to get going I had a meeting to get to. I heard her tell him in the hall. He came in and was upset. he raised his voice and began barking out things I needed to do. I vowed to never go back and haven't. Totally unprofessional.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Osorio would not help me when I needed him the most! Ignored my pleads that i was having a stroke! Now, It's too late, because the damage has already been done. He would not even refer me to see a specialist and told me to just take some Tylenol and my numbness, tingling and paralysis will go away on its own, just to patient dump me! I ended up having a major stroke that night that has left me severely paralyzed on my right side and Now he wants me to take psychotic medications, because I had blamed him for not helping me. He became a real mean person and started swearing at me, so that's when I decided that I needed to find a better Dr.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Luis A. Osorio's Credentials

• Univ Central De Venezuela, Esc De Med "luis Razetti", Caracas (Grad. 1993)

AHC