Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Gardner

I never get a call back when I need to see the doctor. Last time I had to seek some where else to go because after 4 days and several calls no one except the on-call dr. over the weekend called me back and couldn't help me because he didn't work in the office and didn't know my prior history. Still waiting today after I called in for an appt.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Very compassionate, down to earth, I won't trade him for any other, he makes you feel at ease, very knowledgable and uproars. God bless him with many many more productive years in the field of medicine.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I do not know the other two reviewers,but I agree...Dr. Gardner has always been responsive and has given me great care(I have been a patient for over 15 years. His knowledge of medicine is always current and he will refer out to a specialist if needed (No big ego).There is no huge long wait to get into his office when you have an acute problem and his staff is knowledgeable and courteous as well. Great person...

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

DR MICHAEL J GARDNERIS THE BEST DOCTOR BY FAR.I GOT SICK 10 YEARS AGO AND HE'S KEEP ME ALIVE,I WENT TO JOHNS HOPKINS AND TWO OTHER BIG OUT OF STATE HOSPITOLS AND WAS TOLD BY ALL OF THEM,WE COULN'T OF KEPT YOU ALIVE THIS LONG,BUT DR GARDNER DID,IN MY BOOK BEST DOC ANYWHERE!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

He is The Best! A good diagnostician. Nice person too.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Dr. Michael J. Gardner's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Albany, NY