Ratings for Dr. Hussein Zaioor

Knows his stuff would recommend to others. He listens to what I was saying

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Doctor Hussein Zaioor is a very knowledgeable and kind doctor that listens and cares to your opinions.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Zaioor, you are so detached, cold, and robotic, with pre-conceived notions before you've even talked to the patient, that you're not just ignorant, you're destructive. We don't have to agree on the diagnosis, but I'm not just a chart. I'm a human being who needs to be cared for and attended to. At least provide some reason or tests or alternatives for what's ailing me. Don't walk in the room, tell me I don't have something, and then walk out with no discussion. Your blatant arrogance and unwillingness to care is HARMFUL to human lives. Didn't you get into medicine to CARE for human beings? I'm going to give you a tip: If you got into medicine because your parents wanted you to, but secretly you wanted to dance or be a photographer or do something opposite of practicing medicine on living things...PLEASE DO THOSE OTHER THINGS. Get out of medicine, because you're a failure as a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014