Ratings for Dr. Ugo Nwokoro

I just want to say that I am satisfied with the service, from both him and his staff. Would be nice if wait time was shorter, yet I work for a doctor, so I know not everything can be helped.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I have been participating in 100% of my mom's medical appointments since 1997. Since that time I have reported 3 physicians to the Ohio State Medical Board. She has had roughly 5 different primary care physicians since 1997. 1 of those physicians was below average. 2 were horrendous. And two of those physicians were spectacular. Dr. Ugo Nwokoro has been spectacular. My mom is 84 years old today. She has been seeing Dr. Nwokoro since she was 82. She has diabetes, high blood pressure and the other complications that come with this terrible disease. Diabetes is an assassin. A silent killer. My mom's health has constantly improved with Dr. Nwokoro. I truly credit Dr. Ugo Nwokoro with saving my mother's life. I am convinced that if she had been with most of her prior primary care physicians, I would not have an independent living 84 year old mother who cooked a dish of macaroni & cheese for the new year holiday! Nicholas Busbee Dayton, Ohio

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Overall I had 3 appointments with him and the most "ontime" he ever was was one hour past my appointment time. Whenever I asked if I was going to be seen soon the staff just dismissed me or gave me attitude. "He'll get to you when he gets to you" in the end he just passed me off to one specialist after another the last of which said i wasn't a surgical case and wouldn't even see me. The doctor just kept giving me pain meds and sending me on my way. so if you are a drug seeker this is the guy for you.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

The Doctor refused me service, because he didn't want to be bothered with reading my Symptoms and related Medical Background regarding a 2 month period of serious symptoms for which I was requesting his Diagnostic/InternalMedicine Services, because it was 4 pages. It takes less than 5 minutes to read, is easier than relying on my memory under time pressure, relying on the doctor's being able to understand what i'm saying, it is fully detailed in symptom chronology and detail, and I thought I was allowed more than 5 minutes of a doctor's time.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

Dr. Ugo Nwokoro's Credentials

• Univ Of Nigeria, Coll Of Med, Enugu, Anambra, Nigeria (Grad. 1994)