Ratings for Dr. David P. GANNON

Dr Gannon Did a thorough evaluation on my shoulders, neck and back, Finally a Dr that heard my issues, after years of hard physical work Dr Gannon has provided some injections and I am feeling some positive results. Great staff, Great guy!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I found Dr. Gannon, through Jordan Hospital, many years back. Due to complications from a failed lamenectomy, and wiithh time passing, Dr. Gannon, was able to diagnose the odd symptoms that my primary physician, ccould not. I recieved professional care, treating my with the utmost respect (as well, as his staff, ). His treatments were always sucessful, Incuding Spinal blocks, epidurals, and I found most effective were the cortisone shots. I came to appreciate Dr. Gannon as a true artist, seeing & diagnosing, working with the radiologist,to enure reaching the exact spot for the for the chosen form of injections. I found myself treated with compassion, my questions always answwered. I have not ssee Dr. Gannnon for a few years, due to moving out of the area. I have moved back to the South Shore, hope to set an appointment, hoping the insurance is still acceptable. (OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS I HAVE HAD SERIOUS, ONGOING PAIN, FAILED SSPINALO FUSION. ) AND DECIDED TO WAIT UNTIL I WAS ABLE TO RETURN TO DR. GANNON.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr Gannon may mean well, but his manner is abrupt and crass.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014