Ratings for Dr. Justin S. Lyman

I left 1 star bc it's the lowest I could leave. This doctor is arrogant, unclean and scattered. He talked to me like I was an idiot and his receptionist and he laughed at me, when they thought I couldn't hear. Worse experience of my life!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Lyman's staff was very nice and professional. They do not over book so the wait time is short.. He doesn't take alot of time in the room but gets straight to the point and does what is needed to fix the problem!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

On first entry, his office personnel was not friendly, The wait was not long due to no other patients being there. Before entering the room, I heard him cuss and say "wish me luck". He went straight into asking me if I had this certain disorder, and starting making accusations due to medications I was showing. He never asked me detail questions of my problems. Answered some of his own questions. Was all over the place. I found him unprofessional and lacking in knowledge and professional personality. I will never see him again.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Justin S. Lyman's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2005)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan