Ratings for Dr. Ruth V. Hussey

Dr Hussey is very knowledgable with regards to her field of medicine, and does not tolerate nonsense.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

I was never weighted that I remember during a visit, yet was always asked if I was loosing weight (I'm 5'11" 120lbs). Sometimes getting medication felt like pulling teeth. Very nice lady though. The biggest issue was the complete lack of a billing department. I went in circles about a bill the insurance company had records of paying. They didn't even having a billing department I could call and talk too, I was just basically told to wait and hope. Going back to my previous PCP, even though the drive is further.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

I've gone to this doctor for several years but will no longer. Her seemingly intuitive nature held me on longer than it should have given her bedside manner. I think there are better options out there. I am also leaning more toward the alternative/holistic route these days which Dr. Hussey does not. She will definitely give you a prescription for something if that is what you are seeking. -AK

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Hussey is an excellent and patient dignostician who takes a lot of time with her patients and cares about their overall health. I am a man and have used her for many years.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

My visit was unsuccessful with Dr. Hussey. The front office worker took me to exam room. I was Not weighed, nor my blood pressure was Not taken. This was my first time to be her patient. I was in her exam room approx 6 minutes as a new patient. I had severe pain in my ears. I was asked if I was dizzy. I was told to go to a Lab to have this lab work done and stop back in 2 weeks. I had extreme pain in my ear and she didn't even offer me tylenol for my pain. She also balked when I asked her to look inside my ear.She seemed irritated and rushed. I felt she didn't have a care of my pain and her bedside manner was empty. I will never return to her and would not ever recommend her to my family or friends.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

At age 55 and living all over country Dr Hussey is the best doctor I've ever had. She listens to you, she spends time with you, she sincerely cares for the health of her patients. She is easy to talk to. My husband who absolutely has always hated going to any doctor likes her! While her specialty is gastro she treats everything. And if you need to see a specialit she makes great recommendations.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2007

Dr. Ruth V. Hussey's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1992)