Dr. Michael J. Daly

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Daly

Dr. Daly always takes the time to listen. He strives to be on time but doesn't rush thru the visit. In surgery, Dr. Daly is efficient and professional.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

From the time I enter the front door, I am always greeted at the front desk with smiling faces and always willing to help you with anything you need. I have never had any problems with any of the staff, they're great. Dr. Daly is awesome, always there to answer any questions you have, and explains it to you,plus any options you have for your back, and helps you all he can, so is Travis, who is the other person I see when I go to the center. He is very helpful, and since I had so much pain, he even ordered a thoracic MRI for me. He really cares about his patients, and tries to make them as comfortable as possible with the pain you are experiencing. I'm very happy that I was recommended to the Spine Center, they go out of their way to help you with your back problems, any way they can, that is suitable for you.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Travis and Dr Dailey are great at what they do. Dr Daily is really good on knowing what procedure to try and what not to and he does it so well. Travis listens and attempts to find solutions to help reduce my pain discomfort. I have had 3 surgery and still in severe pain from my neck , shoulders arms and hands not to mention terrible headaches. But I have to work and take care my family and they understand this is not a choice and without this team I would not know what I would do I am greatfull and thankful for them and staff. People that have cronic pain don?t want or ask for it we are just trying to learn to live within. Thank you all at NSPM you are allowing people to have hope

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I called the office in a lot of pain and they put me through to Bryan the nurse and he got me in on Tuesday. I called Friday before at 330 PM he was wonderful and understood my pain. He explained I was over due for injections so it was possible to get them for my relief. He had me in the office first thing Tuesday morning. He was great. Thank you to everyone especially Bryan and Dr. Daly.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I look forward to my monthly visits and your staff is excellent and NP Travis Baird is excellent.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I have been a paitent for over 5 years I have never had a bad interaction with any staff! I commend their professionalism seeing the amount of and quality people they see everyday. It's a very easy program if you just follow the rules!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Daly is always pleasant and his kind. He really wants to ease your pain. Even when the waiting room is filled with patients he takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr Daly and his whole staff were awesome! This is my 1st time to a pain management clinic, and my experience was great. Dr Daly was super friendly and listened to me and gave me his feed back on all of it. The whole office staff was great..

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

The staff is awesome. Everyone is very courteous, warm, and compassionate. Thanks ?? for bringing so understanding and caring...

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr. Michael J. Daly's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glen Burnie, MD