Ratings for Dr. Dain Wahl

Skilled,empathic, non-judgmental. Your ‘white coat syndrome’ will soon disappear with Dr. Wahl.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

Dr. Wahl is a wonderful Dr. I was able to talk to him about anything. He was the best Doctor I ever had.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

He is the best. Normally I hate doctors, but not him.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I feel lucky to have such a knowledgeable professional as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Wahl is the most amazing and compassionate, understanding and personable doctor I have ever had. I feel completely comfortable with him and he is a wonderful man. Since I started seeing him my brother, mother and husband have seen him. He is the best!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr Wahl is a super caring, friendly, and accessible physician. His appointments are always on time; he spends time answering any and all questions; he is interested in you as a person and not as a problem to be moved in and out quickly. He is open to those from any and all backgrounds and does not judge. Indeed, he makes one feel comfortable and fully accepted. I would choose no other PCP.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

I have had a lot of medical problems the last half of my life. I have seen many a doctors and have gotten rid of many of them, for the mere reason of no bed side manners. My life literally changed when Dr. Wahl became my doctor. It was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.To have a Dr that cares for you and doesn't make you feel like they are just in it for the money, and be genuinely concerned for your health. I would move across the world to keep him as my doctor. 5 stars isn't enough to rate such a great human being.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

If you have a dreaded fear of all-things-medical and/or white-coat-syndrome (as I do), then Dr. Wahl is the doc for you. He immediately puts you at ease, and is genuinely interested in your questions or concerns. This kind of patient-focused sensitivity is very rare in a doctor who is simultaneously lauded for being one of the best PCP's in the tri-state region. Additionally, he never orders any unnecessary tests or procedures without a very compelling reason. He recently moved to UC Physicians Center on Red Bank Road. Much easier to find, and park with an excellent team of doctors.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

DR Wahl is the best its like going to see a old friend! helpful concerned straight shooter. never in a rush and listens to you

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Wahl is fantastic. I would recommend his services to everyone. He is extremely knowledgeable and truly cares for his patients. He does not treat you like a number, but a person. He has great bed side manner and is very easy and comfortable to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

Dr. Dain Wahl's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1997)