Ratings for Dr. Stephen P. Gadomski

What an amazing doctor. From the first time I met him and every time after that he made me feel welcome and respected. He even took time out of his busy day to call me about something he researched for me. Working in the health care field I can truly say I never met such a compassionate and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

When Dr. Gadomski was unable to treat the the problem with my ear, he referred me to another dr. in the practice. I went from the frying pan and into the fire. The other dr. was worse. They are satisfied with stabilizing a problem, not curing it or to find out the reason for the problem to see if it is reversible. Not worth the incredible long wait.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Overall several visits and multiple tests including MRI, hearing test, inner ear test and hearing test, Dr. Gadomski was unable to diagnose my condition. My primary physician noted I had an ear infection. When I asked Dr. Gadomski about it, he said it was gone. However 2 days later at my primary physcian, they said that the infection was still there. Not inspiring confidence for an ENT to miss an ear infection. Plus all the tests I had just seemed like a way to charge more money, especially when the final diagnosis was "you're fine". Still dizzy and have ringing of ears and find it hard to concentrate throughout the day. Sinuses could be the issue, but I now have to do round 2 with a different ENT. Hoping I get better results than this time around. And the wait time in the office was horrendous. I was early for my appointment and still was not take back until 1 hour after my appointment time. Unacceptable.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Stephen P. Gadomski's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1981)