flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I saw a series of doctors before I was referred to Dr. Goodman. He was the first one to look at my entire medical history, going back 20 years. I had several injuries, car accidents and chronic pain affecting my neck, knees, lower spine and hip. Over 2 years, we explored various treatments, ending with a spinal stimulator implant, which saved my life. http://drdavidgoodman.wix.com/nwpain

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

My husband suffered extreme pain for over 5 years due to a sport's injury. Doctor Goodman is the only doctor who took the time to fully diagnose root cause and assess pain management options. After a series of oblations failed to provide a long-term solution, we opted for spinal stimulation. For the first time in 5 years my husband was pain free. Doctor Goodman gave us back our life. He is truly a "Good Man", an old-fashioned doctor concerned first and foremost with his patients. He doesn't have a super fancy office like many young doctors. Instead, making money is secondary to doing the best job for his patients. Consider yourself lucky if you come knocking on his door!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

I had chronic pain for 20 years before Dr. Goodman treated me. On my first visit he spent nearly two hours reviewing my records to come up with a treatment plan. After several visits I am now free of pain. He is the most caring and compassionate physician I have ever seen. I would recommend him to everyone. Thanks Dr. Goodman.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. David S. Goodman's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A wonderful doctor! Really professional and compassionate. His consults were tremendously helpful. Warmly recommend him! http://drdavidgoodman.wix.com/nwpain"

March 16, 2015
  • First Name changed from "DAVID" to "DAVID S."

April 8, 2012