Ratings for Dr. Samuel R. Carter

Best doctor in Joplin !!!!! Very confident in him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Listens well and answers questions. Very positive and supportive attitude. I trust his judgment; however I have had no serious medical issues since coming under his care.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I rate Dr Carter as the best Dr I've ever had. He is very friendly, caring, and very thorough. He has a great staff and also has a wonderful caring and thorough Nurse Practitioner, Valerie. If I can't get in to see Dr. Carter, I have no problem at all in seeing Valerie. Proud to have them for my health care. : - )

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Carter has been my doctor for many years and I'm so grateful I am a patient of his. I feel very confident when I visit his office I will get the best treatment and friendly care. He is amazing and I have all the confidence in the world in him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Never once have had a complaint to make!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!!! ! !!!!! !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr. Carter has been my doctor for many years. He always takes the time to listen to the problem and respects the patients point of view. I totally trust this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. Carter is AMAZING!! He is Joplins BEST doctor he is so very helpful if he doesn't know the answer he finds it... hes VERY friendly and always wants to get to the bottom of whats wrong and what will make you feel better... He's not all about just drugging you up and treating you for pain... I just love him to death!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Dr. Samuel R. Carter's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1989)

Providence