Ratings for Dr. Edgar B. Galloway

He is arrogant, condescending, and doesn't listen to patients. He made up his mind what my condition was before he even walked in the room. He spent less than 30 seconds speaking to me, and another 30 seconds looking at my images before he announced that there is nothing wrong with my sinuses. That is completely counter to what numerous other doctors, including Board certified ENTs, have told me throughout the years. My job/my husband's job required frequent moves so I have been dealing with this for many years with many ENTs and every single one has said the same thing. EXCEPT this one. So, I'm apparently supposed to believe this guy, who broke the cardinal rule of being a doctor and doesn't listen to a word his patient says. My PCP referred me to his guy and I am so angry with my PCP right now. Who in the world would refer a patient to this arrogant, condescending doctor?! Save yourself the trouble and find another doctor. What this guy tells you won't be right anyway.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

He did not see large white nodules in my throat. I went two days later to an oral surgeon who found them. The oral surgeon needs ent to biopsy as itโ€™s not in his scope. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ž

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Office visits typically delayed an hour from appointment time. Many errors on medical records.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Appears very arrogant and insensitive. Very disappointing and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I have no idea what these other people are talking about. My five-year old son had to have aednoids and tonsils removed. Because he was borderline with ear infections, he recommend that he have tubes put in as well, so in case he got one more ear infection he would not have to endure an additional surgery. Dr. Galloway was great with my son, explained everything to us and was very kind and compassionate as it was very difficult to see your son have the anxiety of the unknown. I would recommend him again and again and again!! His bedside manner was great too, and I know it helped put my son at ease.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Very arrogant! Unhelpful. Did not offer any help to problem. Will be seeing another doctor. Extremely detached from the patient's situation and from the patient itself.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

I was required to show up .5 hour early, i waited 1.5 hours total to see Dr G for 7-10 min.and he did not listen/help. they have botox-have a display and products for sale in the lobby)and had more brouchures about nose jobs than conditions seemed. I dont think he would know a sinus lesion from a hole in the ground. the report clearly stated that the mass was not what was excepted of a cyst-too dense-too high sig. etc. but he had no time to discuss it and just said "cyst" here's a sample and a coupon. one more thing, he put something in my nose to clear airway, I guess, he never told me what or why and later i almost ended up in the ER from the pain in the area of the mass. he spoke to his RN, not me and told me nothing. I asked the RN about what I heard him say and she would not tell me either. so I asked him-nothing. a monkey could have done a better job. I was leaving when he finally came in and and he asked if I was leaving after 1.5 hours.he never even said sorry for the delay

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Dr.Galloway and his staff were great. I had thyroid cancer and 100% of my questions were answered. Anytime I had questions or concerns his office would call back within the hour. Dr.Galloway made sure that I understood everything with the thyroid and how it worked. Dr.Galloway made sure that I could make an educated and informed decision for myself and allowed me to take as much time as I wanted asking him questions. I had two surgeries in all and have absolutley no scar to show for it. I expected some scarring so I was AMAZED each day when my scar little by little went away and no one would even know know what happened now or that I even had surgery. I had many follow up appointments post surgery and Dr.Galloway made sure that I had all information I needed and welcomed any questions I might still have or might need to ask in the future. I would highly recommend Dr.Galloway to my friends or family.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2006

Simply put this doctor may be incredibly intelligent and knowledgable, however his patient rapport is less than warm. Some of his responses to questions or input where inappropriate and certainly not supportive. For example, Dr. Galloway cut me off and said he did not understand my anxiety while I was waiting to find out if a thyroid biopsy I had was benign or malignant. He wasn't trying to be funny either - he really did not understand my reaction. Pretty scary when a doctor is that removed from his patients as living, breathing human beings.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2006

Dr. Edgar B. Galloway's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)