Ratings for Dr. Tanweer A. Memon

Caring, knowledgeable, analytical, takes his time with you and listens, doesn't over-prescribe or send you for every test in the book, works with you and gives medical treatment based on your needs and condition, never have to wait more than 10 minutes, great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

worst doctor I have ever met in my life.....very arrogant and rude...said he couldn't help me because I was on Medicaid sent me home with pancreatitis and kidney infection.....very unprofessional!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Wonderful physician , dedicated and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Would not assist with getting medicaid for a family member until she was in extreme duress. No return calls and follow up. Condescending attitude toward the family. Would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

After visiting his office with the same complaint for over a year, I felt that my condition was getting worse. At this point, he really didn't seem to be listening to me any more. Basically, he summed up my problem as being fat and lazy. At this point it was time for me to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Perhaps the worst bedside manner and least compassionate doctor we've ever encountered. Threatened to 'take his team off the case' when we asked for an additional consult from another member of the hospital staff. Delayed tests, failed to offer alternative methods of diagnosis, failed to recommend pain management tools. Cold, unfeeling, arrogant, condescending, uncommunicative...everything a doctor SHOULDN'T be.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

He was my doctor for 1 year and abruptly dropped me as a patient. Due to the fact I had a more economical drug delivery system implanted in my body. He must have been in cahoots with the pharmacuetical rep!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2006

He Is uncompassinate and is obviously about money not the patient!!!!!! Poor manners!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2006

Dr. Tanweer A. Memon's Credentials

• Liaquat Med Coll, Univ Of Sind, Jamshoro, Pakistan (Grad. 1991)