Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Milner

This doctor is a complete jack***. He was extremely rude and unprofessional with my father in the ER a few nights ago. I can understand when a facility gets flooded with patients, but a doctor is supposed to be someone who cares about people and their well-being. Anytime a doctor tells a sick person who's life may be in their hands that you don't have time to answer their questions because you are too busy, I believe its time for that so-called doctor to find another profession. Hopefully one that doesn't involve dealing with people. I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy, even they don't deserve an arrogant prick. Mobile Infirmary, you need to lose this one.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Went to ER with unknown at time with Pulmonary Embolism. He gave me a catscan and IV but did not see the clot on the images. Another doc. reviewed the film and called me back in for more tests. Could have been fatal if the other doctor did not find it.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey Milner is an excellent doctor

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

HE WAS IN A RUSH AND TREATED ME LIKE I WAS A DRUG ADDICT,AND HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE ER BEFORE, AND HE WAS VERY RUDE, AND A SMARTY PANTS, AND TREATED A TORN ROTATOR CUFF WITH IBUPROFEN(WHICH I AM ALLERGIC TO)

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006

Dr. Milner, shows great compassion for his job and the patients he see's. His compassion in the ER last night with my mother was outstanding. Dr.Milner pointed out things the other ER doctors couldn't find...I give him a A++++

flag | Submitted January 12, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey Milner's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 2001)

• BCBS North Carolina