Ratings for Dr. Nancy H. Appelblatt

Dr Appelblatt is a terrible doctor. Went in for an ear problem, and she ignored that but insisted I had sleep apnea and I snore -- neither of which are true. You can ask my spouse. Would not address anything else, until I first took care of this non-existent issue. Also, she is hyper and self-involved. I know more about her personal life than she does about why I was referred to her in the first place. That's just not right.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I was refered to Dr. Appelblatt. Tried to get an appointment for a second opinion and they refused to make one unless I provided the opinion of the other doctor. I want an independent second opinion, not a CYA. I offered to provide my entire medical record instead, they still refused. I even offered to provide the other opinion after I received Dr. Appelblatt's review. Still no. Anyone with policies like this, is someone I can't trust.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

I have never met a doctor who is less compassionate than Dr. Appelblatt. Appointments are often uncomfortable due to her improper comments and prickly moods. Average wait time is 2 hours. She misdiagnosed me twice and my surgery was unsuccessful. Her heart, if she has one, is not in it.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

What a joke. I go to a follow up appointment and wait OVER AN HOUR. Now over 2 months later I get a bill for a visit that never happened. Also I was told that ALL PAYMENTS were covered on my first visits payment. I even had to remind the staff on the 2nd time I went in that my first payment covered any follow up visit. Also I found some of the staff to be rude and some of the doctors comments to be rude and out of place. My advice: PASS.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Saved my husband's life by catching something a cardiologist missed. We have used her over the years for our children also (tonsils, ear tubes, etc.) She stays very intelligent, but very good communicator.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Did not listen to why I made appt. Told me I had something of which I have no symptoms and still do not. In 9 years, has not believed my original complaint. Am changing Ear, Nose and Throat Dr.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

Very effective, and competent. She did a sinus operation to clear out polyps on my wife and was just the best. We were well prepared for what to come and post op went accordig to plan.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2004

Rated one of the best by her peers. Excellent surgeon, professional.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2004

Dr. Nancy H. Appelblatt's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1972)

MB Health