Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey B. Butler

He is a wonderful Dr. I've seen him for about 30 years. He was the first Dr to take my pain seriously and diagnosed me with fibromyalgia. He also diagnosed me with a pinched nerve and some arthritis. He was a God send. No other Dr believed I was in real pain or why. I highly recommend him. It does take a while to get an appt because he is very busy because he's so knowledgeable and caring, but it is worth the wait. I'm 30 years, he has always listened to me and taken extra time with me.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I had a couple of appointments with Dr. Butler before I moved out of state. He seemed knowledgeable and his nursing staff very responsive, but I found Dr. Butler is lacking in bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Dr Butler diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia in 2003, however when I tried to get an appt in 2008 for addl help his office & him w/not see me. They are no longer dealing with Fibro patients. Where do we go now? If it's not Fibro what is it????????

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

This physician is a Rheumatologist and does not believe that Fibromyalgia is a real disease. He is not compassionate rather tells the patient how they feel or should feel instead of listening. Dr. Butler needs to have a lesson in compassion!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

Kind and compassionate, great bedside manner, limited in his knowledge regarding chronic illness but willing to listen and try new ideas. My only doctor that actually tried to find out what was wrong with me, rather than just throwing useless pills at me and running away. Busy clinic-- difficult to get an appointment. Ultimately couldn't find a solution for me and gave up, but at least he tried!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey B. Butler's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)