Ratings for Dr. K. Drew Baker

I could not rave enough about how wonderful Dr. Drew is!! He takes the time with his patients and knows all of us extremely well!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Excellent doctor! Very supportive! He overseen my newborn baby in the hospital and he was fantastic! I strongly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr. Baker is a wonderful doctor - he truly cares about my son and my family. His genuine nature and sincere concern are complimented by his professionalism and knowledge. I'm so glad we found him! Thanks for being you, Drew! Piper, Jed, and Tooker!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Dr. Baker is a wonderful doctor! We are so lucky to have found him when we moved here to Charleston. His office also has extended hours which is extremely convenient!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Fantastic doctor! So caring and understanding! Very knowledgeable too!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

My 3 month old son saw Dr. Baker. He was absolutely the best doctor I have ever met. He was patient, nice & listened to my Husband & myself. The staff at the office was not nice.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

Great doctor, very helpful and kind. Seems to love what he does. Thanks, Dan, Holly, and Evan

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Drew Baker may be the best pediatrician I've met. He's very knowledgeable and caring. He has a brand-new office in the Village at Pelham complex. They use all the newest technology. They can even send your prescription to the pharmacy before you leave the doctor's office.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2006

Dr. K. Drew Baker's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)