Ratings for Dr. Julia Cassetta

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

In my search of a new primary physician and I finally found a right doctor. Dr. Cassetta was very professional with the right amount of friendliness to make the visit pleasant. I appreciated that she input my medical history herself into a computer system and went over each issue in detail(rather than the usual clipboarded sheet the patient fills out pre appt and then the doctor skims through). Both the blood test and the EKG was done right in the exam room, so there was no need to travel to a different part of the building or the office. Dr. Cassetta even called me back herself with the lab results. Finally my long search for a good doctor is over! The office is at the Weill Cornell Medical Associates- East Side on 80th street.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

I have been seeing Dr. Cassetta for about 2 years now. I have always been uncomfortable with doctors, but I absolutely love her. She is very caring and treats me as an individual and not just another patient. She is also very knowledgeable and thorough, ie. not willing to diagnose anything without being absolutely sure. Unlike most other doctors I have seen she is willing to take the time to explain to me what is going on and encourages my input. A terrific doctor all in all.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006

Dr. Julia Cassetta's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1999)

Delta Dental