Ratings for Dr. Nancy Shevell

I had a different pediatrician when I got pregnant with my oldest daughter. My OB/GYN recommended Dr. Shevell because my son's pediatrician did not practice at Flushing Hospital. I was so impressed with Dr. Shevell that I immediately left the other doctor. Dr. Shevell takes her time with each patient and answers any questions from their parents. Obviously there are many first time, nervous parents, and she answers each question, never making you feel foolish for asking them. Yes, there is a wait, but you knew when it was your turn, she would take her time with you. With my son's pediatrician, you waited for hours, then they had their foot out the door when you had questions, and seemed bothered when you asked. My son was asthmatic when he was younger, and after a year with Dr. Shevell, and her good advice, he outgrew it. She is a patient, caring physician, and I an NOT looking forward to when my kids are too old to see her. They feel extremely comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2005

Dr. Nancy Shevell's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1956)