Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Bernstein

I had to wait 6 weeks for my first appointment with Dr. Bernstein. When I DID see him, I was optimistic and felt that he was going to take my symptoms seriously. He had me do every test possible to get me a diagnosis, but getting the results from him or his office staff is VERY DIFFICULT. I sometimes went 2 weeks before knowing my results even if I had made several calls to him and his office staff. His front office staff is very rude and not helpful or understanding at all. For the exception of Whitney. She has always been very nice when I have talked to her. I have only heard great things about Dr. Bernstein, but I haven't had a good experience so far. Maybe I am just one that has slipped through the cracks?

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

One of the rare medically caring doctors in this medical group. Knowledgeable. Even seen my husband on short notice during his lunch hour.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2006

Dr. Geoffrey Bernstein's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Cruz, CA