Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Noble

After several years of using Dr. Nobel, we have slected another doctor. Nobel is hard to see (2 weeks to get an appointment after an Urgent Care MD stated patient was to be seen the next day. (Resulted in infection causing loss of function of a finger.)

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

I suffered a critical case of diabetic ketoacidosis about 7 years ago for a 10-day period in 1999. Despite a) my exhibiting all the CLASSIC symptoms of ketoacidosis (extreme thirst, extreme exhaustion, nausea, vomiting, rampant oral thrush infection, tongue papillae sloughing off), and b) my family history, which Dr. Noble had access to (including my father who was diabetic) and c) my lack of education about pre-diabetic symptoms (had no idea what was happening), Dr. Noble and his associates *failed* to test my blood sugar on *4* separate doctor visits over a 10-day period. I was given an anti-fungal medication for the thrush and Dr. Noble was unable to pin down an underlying cause for my symptoms. I finally called an ambulance after my last visit and the ER correctly diagnosed me and saved my life. If I hadn't had the ER correctly diagnose me I would have DIED. Due to this I have to give Dr. Noble not only the lowest rating, but to warn people via my negative experience.BE CAREFUL!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2007

Very nice guy, listens to patient

flag | Submitted May 27, 2006

I have been a patient of Dr. Nobles for several years and have never been disappointed. He keeps working on a problem until he finds the cause and solution.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2006

Dr. Michael J. Noble's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Secure Horizons